MY FIRST COMPOSITION
Hi!this is my first composition...so how can I forget to remember God before starting it?
With this blog, I have started writing on web pages! yeah!!!.....the best advantage of writing in a blog is that it can't get deleted even if our p.c. is damaged. Now I'll try to write daily or almost once in a week.
Tomorrow is the 'holi-day' (Holi festival), and of course holiday in India. I am happy today, because unlike other hectic days, I shall get chance to take rest..offcourse, who likes to go to office.
Other thing, why I am happy today is that on this holi festival, we can eat 'gujhiyas','chips', etc cooked by Mom.
And the third reason of my happiness is that on the holi festival, as always, I'll meet all my village people & wish them. This is the only day when I visit the main temple of my village and offer prayers with my Mom & all women of my village. The temple is far in the forest. So, on other days, it's not always possible to go there. Otherwise I love going to temples.......the mental peace we find there is ofcourse uncomparable.
Today, I want to wish "happy holi" to all my friends but damn mobile has become very selfish these days....it is receiving messages but not sending any............there is some problem in it's system & it has got to be repaired.
So, through this blog, now I am wishing all who r reading this blog HAPPY HOLI.
Comments