Time

"Time and tide wait for none."

     Time just passes by, if we don't use it in our desired things.

       Sometimes, after passing a whole day, I wonder if I had done anything constructive or worthwhile! Now, what is the definition of constructive or worthwhile, is another thing.

         I wonder, whether in our childhood days, we had more time to spend! In a day of 24 hours, we used to attend school, study at home, play outdoor and indoor games with friends, read comics or other magazines, watch tv serials, learn new skills like riding bicycle, draw sketches, painting, helping Mother in some household chores, chatting with parents and sibling, roaming around, laughing, crying and what not. Getting good grades in school was our aim, which we were achieving. 

       And now? There are only two things- Office work and household chores. Don't know where the time flies so fast. There are many things in this world to do. But what happened now? We are always in the need of some more time to take rest during our office working days. Even if we get some leaves, still we fail to utilise our time properly. What to do? Where are we lacking?

        Time management? How to manage our time? Were we managing our time in our childhood days? No. Then how was it managing by itself?? May be we had more energy and enthusiasm at that time. Parents' expectations from us played catalyst's role in whole process. Their expectations from us were to see us as a good student/ a good daughter.

Now? We are independent. Are we?

       I don't know. At least monetarily independent. By the way, who is not letting me to do all the works with full potential? What's the problem?

         Wait...I need to do some further analysis. May be in my diary. But I should seriously do something about time management. All human beings have only 24 hours in a day. Still, some are doing great and some are just passing the time like me. Besides office work and household chores, I should have some more time for myself to do something creative. 
         
         Though, I just realized that cooking 'Gulab Jamun' at home is also a creative thing, which I had learnt today. My homemade Gulab Jamun are shown in the picture. 😊

       In childhood days, I was trying to be a good daughter and now I am trying to be a good wife too. 😊Will further analyze in my diary to manage my time for learning some more new things in other fields too. 
All the best.👍 



Comments

Rohini Rotella said…
Nice retrospective blog...
I guess creating a timetable and time management is the key .
And of course doing something that makes you feel happy would be great.
madhu said…
All the best and blessings for best time planning ... hope you will achieve soon..👍👍😊
Divyata Manral said…
Thanks for your valuable comment.
😊
pratyush manral said…
In childhood , we had goals . Monthly tests , half yearly exams , final exams laid down strategically to keep us engaged throughout the year . The important earning part was handled by our father and the tough household work was efficiently carried out by our mother . Now , the difference is .. you have 24 hours to meet both the financial and household goals all by yourself . This provides you with a social status of an independent woman.
It's not that time was being managed by itself back in our childhood , it's just that all our burdens and the hard work was efficiently shared by a strategically designed working family system .
Therefore , currently, at our age , the best way to get results is small daily inputs on any certain goal you want to achieve because what we have now is discipline .
All the best for your desired goal

pranam
Divyata Manral said…
Well said bro!! Thanks. 😊
madhu said…
Wow... very nice creation... such GULAB JAMUNS are killer..😋😋... but but sour for us..😏😝

Popular posts from this blog

वरकला की यात्रा

Thekkady trip

Malayali new year