Relaxing time

Its holiday today....a day, full of relax and comfort... 


Actually it is Dussehra today....a festival of kshatriyas, showing victory of the truth. This festival comes just after the 9-days long 'Navratris' in which we worship maa Durga. So the festive season has started. Shops and streets are adorned with colourful things. After a few days, 'Karwachauth' will come and next is Diwali 😊, my favourite day. Meanwhile, my birthday also falls in this festive season. Actually this whole season is my favourite season. Weather is also very nice as the Winters are starting gradually. 

The other happiness which I want to share is that I have bought my new kindle on my husband's advice and have started using it from today. It is like a library in my hand. I have downloaded some free books and have purchased some others. Feeling nice with my kindle. When I was a kid, Mom used to say that books are our best friends. Right now, I am feeling like I have found a new friend, with whom I can spend my time and can learn new things. 😊

Comments

madhu said…
Hmm.. congrats for your new loving friend.. really this is an amazing friend... who never let you feel lonely and boring...stay happy with your best friend..😍
Rohini Rotella said…
������������
Enjoy the festive season, your birthday, karwa chauth, Diwali and your new best friend
To the most!! ������

Popular posts from this blog

वरकला की यात्रा

Thekkady trip

Malayali new year