FROZEN
It's November 20, 2016 today......
Wow! November!! ЁЯШК☺........... My favourite month..... ЁЯШГ
This is the month of many celebrations!!
Diwali, my favourite festival, usually falls in this month..... My birthday (November 4) makes this month more festive.... I also like the weather during this month.....Cool..... :) Very light winters knock the door this month to enter, people start wearing sweaters and look more beautiful. All look happy because of the nice weather or may be since I am happy I find other people happy too ....
Besides, there are many tasty things to eat..... I like Green leafy vegetables, carrots, Amla, oranges, guavas, peanuts, popcorns, sweet corns, gajjak, soups, etc food items, that can be seen here and there in the market during this season. Overall, I can say, I love this month....
Additionally, with the word 'winters', a movie comes in my mind. It is my favourite movie and I have seen this movie many times and can see many more times in future. The name of this movie is 'Frozen'. It is the story of two sisters. The Movie gives many messages to viewers. It is a very sweet movie by Disney, which tells the real definition of 'love'. Very nice graphics, nice story, very sweet and meaningful dialogues, very cute animated characters, very nice songs specially 'let it go' is my favourite song.
These are all nice things that come in my mind with 'November'......
However, these days, there are many other things that are going on in our society. These new things or events are some of the 'Modi effects' that are being felt by the Indian public......
they say........'U can love Modi or U can hate Modi, but U cannot IGNORE Modi'. ☺
they say........'U can love Modi or U can hate Modi, but U cannot IGNORE Modi'. ☺
After surgical strike in PoK area by Indian Army in the aftermath of Uri Army camp terrorist attack in October, on November 8, 2016 at 8pm our Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced that the old currency notes of 500 and 1000 would be banned with effect from 12 am. It was a major step taken to curb the curruption, black money, terrorism, fake Indian currency notes etc. From that day, crowd of people can be seen in every bank and ATMs to change their old notes and withdraw new notes. People with black money at their home are especially worried as their precious asset has now become a headache to them. Modi says that there are many more plans like this, that are going on in his mind. Let's see what it's impact would be in near future.

Comments