Transition period
Hi,
So,.... again I m back.......and sitting here :) right in front of u..
Talking about my self. My past, my present and my plannings for future......
Last time, when I had written a post, I was mentaly entangled in imaginary situations and after some days I really got entangled in the web of a painful disease. I got recurring boils on my inner thigh. They gradually grew so big and painful that I was unable to sit or walk and so I took leaves from office. As a last option, I called my mom and asked her to come to Delhi. It took one whole month to completely get rid of that bloody disease. Mom, as always served me with love and compassion like an angel.....:)
Our troubles/diseases, are the best time to analyse the truth of all of our relations, friendships and other things.
After getting rid of that disease, I again started going to office. Then, since mom was with me, I didn't get much time to write something on blog. I downloaded some new movies like- Mary Kom, Mardani as well as old movies like Bandini, Silsila, Chalti ka naam gadi, jo jeeta wahi sikandar, hera pheri etc and watched them with mom. I watched many episodes of 'Comedy nights with Kapil' TV serial with mom . Watching anything, especially Funny things with Mom is a good entertainment. During this period, Mom cleaned my home and made everything fit and fine.
Today, as mom has left for Haldwani, leaving me alone, I thought of writing something.,..
Actually, a strange phase of my life has come now, it's called 'transition period'. I mean coming out of student phase and entering in a different phase. Now, I have already gone fed up of studying current affairs, Maths, General knowledge etc., and have left studying these things from last 1 year. This all seems to be futile to me now. I don't want to write any examination like IAS or PCS now. Enough.......
I sometimes think......I am 29 years old and turning thirty this November. My life, till now, had 2 aims- first was to be something in this world and second was to achieve spiritual goal. But now, I think, I have wasted enough of my time in learning facts for competitive examinations. Now, since approximately half life has been past and I dont want to study useless things until death. Now, I really want to do something useful. God has provided me a good peaceful Job and enough money to quench my worldly desires. Why to rush for more....let it come by itself.
Now I want to do something which can give me inner peace, will power and strength. I want to do meditation. I want to dare enter into spiritual path. I want to change my lazy routine. I got this Job in August 2010 and since then, I have been continuously struggling for next good Job and at the same time passing most of my time in doing 'absolutely nothing'. just lazyness......
Now I want to change myself.........first of all my daily routine. I want to add meditation and yoga in my daily routine. For this, I will have to get up early in the morning. So.............from tomorrow....:)
Let's see till next post, what progress could be seen.
So,.... again I m back.......and sitting here :) right in front of u..
Talking about my self. My past, my present and my plannings for future......
Last time, when I had written a post, I was mentaly entangled in imaginary situations and after some days I really got entangled in the web of a painful disease. I got recurring boils on my inner thigh. They gradually grew so big and painful that I was unable to sit or walk and so I took leaves from office. As a last option, I called my mom and asked her to come to Delhi. It took one whole month to completely get rid of that bloody disease. Mom, as always served me with love and compassion like an angel.....:)
Our troubles/diseases, are the best time to analyse the truth of all of our relations, friendships and other things.
After getting rid of that disease, I again started going to office. Then, since mom was with me, I didn't get much time to write something on blog. I downloaded some new movies like- Mary Kom, Mardani as well as old movies like Bandini, Silsila, Chalti ka naam gadi, jo jeeta wahi sikandar, hera pheri etc and watched them with mom. I watched many episodes of 'Comedy nights with Kapil' TV serial with mom . Watching anything, especially Funny things with Mom is a good entertainment. During this period, Mom cleaned my home and made everything fit and fine.
Today, as mom has left for Haldwani, leaving me alone, I thought of writing something.,..
Actually, a strange phase of my life has come now, it's called 'transition period'. I mean coming out of student phase and entering in a different phase. Now, I have already gone fed up of studying current affairs, Maths, General knowledge etc., and have left studying these things from last 1 year. This all seems to be futile to me now. I don't want to write any examination like IAS or PCS now. Enough.......
I sometimes think......I am 29 years old and turning thirty this November. My life, till now, had 2 aims- first was to be something in this world and second was to achieve spiritual goal. But now, I think, I have wasted enough of my time in learning facts for competitive examinations. Now, since approximately half life has been past and I dont want to study useless things until death. Now, I really want to do something useful. God has provided me a good peaceful Job and enough money to quench my worldly desires. Why to rush for more....let it come by itself.
Now I want to do something which can give me inner peace, will power and strength. I want to do meditation. I want to dare enter into spiritual path. I want to change my lazy routine. I got this Job in August 2010 and since then, I have been continuously struggling for next good Job and at the same time passing most of my time in doing 'absolutely nothing'. just lazyness......
Now I want to change myself.........first of all my daily routine. I want to add meditation and yoga in my daily routine. For this, I will have to get up early in the morning. So.............from tomorrow....:)
Let's see till next post, what progress could be seen.
Comments