entangled

Sometimes I find myself entangled and puzzled by the life's situations and circumstances that I am bound to face. Yes, the above picture shows the state of my mind which I feel sometimes. Don't know where the solution is and how to get it.

Perhaps everything is fine now, I have now got transferred to some other office on my own wish. I could get rid of all dirty people and circumstances that I had tolerated there. Here the staff members and boss are all good. There is a big and very beautiful liberary in my office building so that I can read any book of my desire any time. Every facility is available at this new office but still I find myself entrapped in some strange circumstances. I sometimes ponder about my past and future. Everything seems blurred, like I want to replace my struggling past with a simple way that lead to my highest goal. Perhaps, sometimes I think that I could not achieve both of my aims, neither the worldly desire nor the spiritual one. I want to reach at higher levels, both in spiritual field and in my career. Besides, I want to get proper health. I am tired of people saying I look very slim. And over these all things, I want to get ultimate happiness.

I know that it is our mind, which makes all our circumstances simple or complicated. Everything seems simple to a fine and happy mind whereas a sad and dull mind percieves everything as complicated. Don't know when I will get the highest level of intelligence.

O God! please bless me with concentration, happiness and inner peace!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

वरकला की यात्रा

Thekkady trip

Malayali new year