Satisfaction
Writing a post after a long time....though no special reason...but to continue the sequence of posts in my blog.....
So, what to write????
Let me start my talks with the movies I have seen recently.
"Queen" of Kangana Ranaut and "Highway" of Alia Bhatt. Both movies start with the preparation of marriage of Heroines and consequently some mishappening with both of them, then both of them go for a long journey from where they finally realise real meaning of their life/self. The long journey/change of place/interaction with the new people/abode in this beautiful nature transforms the lives of both heroines and provides boost in their confidences and they feel inner satisfaction. Both Kangana and Alia bhatt are looking very innocent and beautiful in their respective movies.
Let me now come to my own life, though people suggest me to not become so personal in a common-to-all blog, but still since its a medium of communication and for me, communication is "to let my emotions and inner feelings come out"...so I won't be able to communicate if I do not talk about my feelings, especially because writing gives me a chance of self assessment too. Though, whenever I look at my life I don't get satisfied with my current situation in life but particularly these days everything seems stagnant. Since Aug 2010 (when I had joined my present job), same routine...... nothing new. Life has become boring.
To get out of boredom, we do so many things like we watch movies, play games and most of the time engage ourselves on social networking i.e. facebook and whatsapp. But I don't know why these things don't give me a sense of fulfilment. Still it seems that something is missing in life. Something within me screams time to time that I am just wasting my time. Have I really come on this earth to just "do breakfast-go to office-do lunch-comeback home-do dinner and sleep" for the next day with same routine? Sometimes I think deep and ask myself if making money is everything? Is the richest person on the planet earth most satisfied person? Or most famous people are most satisfied? "No".
After all these thoughts, I come to conclusion that though sufficient money and good name in society are necessary but even after that, satisfaction lies somewhere else. I think love of our loved ones and happiness and peace of mind at every moment of life provide satisfaction to the human beings. But how to get these?
Papa suggests me to do meditation, mom says me to do mantra-jap. Let me start these two things from tomorrow........
O Lord! Give me the courage and strength to fulfill this resolution which I m doing on last day of Hindu year. With Tomorrow Morning - A new beginning.....Aum Aum Aum.
So, what to write????
Let me start my talks with the movies I have seen recently.
"Queen" of Kangana Ranaut and "Highway" of Alia Bhatt. Both movies start with the preparation of marriage of Heroines and consequently some mishappening with both of them, then both of them go for a long journey from where they finally realise real meaning of their life/self. The long journey/change of place/interaction with the new people/abode in this beautiful nature transforms the lives of both heroines and provides boost in their confidences and they feel inner satisfaction. Both Kangana and Alia bhatt are looking very innocent and beautiful in their respective movies.
Let me now come to my own life, though people suggest me to not become so personal in a common-to-all blog, but still since its a medium of communication and for me, communication is "to let my emotions and inner feelings come out"...so I won't be able to communicate if I do not talk about my feelings, especially because writing gives me a chance of self assessment too. Though, whenever I look at my life I don't get satisfied with my current situation in life but particularly these days everything seems stagnant. Since Aug 2010 (when I had joined my present job), same routine...... nothing new. Life has become boring.
To get out of boredom, we do so many things like we watch movies, play games and most of the time engage ourselves on social networking i.e. facebook and whatsapp. But I don't know why these things don't give me a sense of fulfilment. Still it seems that something is missing in life. Something within me screams time to time that I am just wasting my time. Have I really come on this earth to just "do breakfast-go to office-do lunch-comeback home-do dinner and sleep" for the next day with same routine? Sometimes I think deep and ask myself if making money is everything? Is the richest person on the planet earth most satisfied person? Or most famous people are most satisfied? "No".
After all these thoughts, I come to conclusion that though sufficient money and good name in society are necessary but even after that, satisfaction lies somewhere else. I think love of our loved ones and happiness and peace of mind at every moment of life provide satisfaction to the human beings. But how to get these?
Papa suggests me to do meditation, mom says me to do mantra-jap. Let me start these two things from tomorrow........
O Lord! Give me the courage and strength to fulfill this resolution which I m doing on last day of Hindu year. With Tomorrow Morning - A new beginning.....Aum Aum Aum.
Comments