Frame of reference
In college days, I had read a topic named 'newton's frame of references'............I couldn't understand its significance in daily life that time............but after a few months, I read an article in newspaper with the same title. Actually it was a letter to editor in editorial page of 'Amar Ujala' newspaper. A physics student had described how a thing seems different from different point of views. I still remember that article and a chain of thoughts always starts in my mind................How this happens with all of us really?
We all are an essential part of this world. All of us are so dear to our parents.... this is one frame (inertial or non-inertial), similarly many people who like us are viewing us from the same frame..........but there are a few people, who see us from a different frame of reference. For them, we are not what we really are...............they make some other image of us in their mind. Some people are jealous of us.... without any reason, specially in our offices.
Sometimes, I get irritated of the people who blame me of being arrogant which I am absolutely not. Sometimes, some other people start praising me so much that I weigh myself and analyse that I am not so talented as they think. Some people hate me, some people love me but some people change their frame of references continuously. When I get success, they see all the virtues in me but when I fail, they try to ignore me as if I have no existence in the world .
Life goes on.........and different kind of people come and go................only a few true people always remain with us.
Some days back a friend, 'Renu' had forwarded me a message (on my mobile), which I realized, was a fact:
"Aapki KHUSHI me aapke saath woh hoga jise aap APNA maante ho.......
Par aapke GUM me sirf wahi saath hoga jo aapko APNA maanta hoga"
We all are an essential part of this world. All of us are so dear to our parents.... this is one frame (inertial or non-inertial), similarly many people who like us are viewing us from the same frame..........but there are a few people, who see us from a different frame of reference. For them, we are not what we really are...............they make some other image of us in their mind. Some people are jealous of us.... without any reason, specially in our offices.
Sometimes, I get irritated of the people who blame me of being arrogant which I am absolutely not. Sometimes, some other people start praising me so much that I weigh myself and analyse that I am not so talented as they think. Some people hate me, some people love me but some people change their frame of references continuously. When I get success, they see all the virtues in me but when I fail, they try to ignore me as if I have no existence in the world .
Life goes on.........and different kind of people come and go................only a few true people always remain with us.
Some days back a friend, 'Renu' had forwarded me a message (on my mobile), which I realized, was a fact:
"Aapki KHUSHI me aapke saath woh hoga jise aap APNA maante ho.......
Par aapke GUM me sirf wahi saath hoga jo aapko APNA maanta hoga"
Comments