PROBLEMS

Sometimes I feel like I m loosing something.................I know that I should be optimistic all the time but there is a difference between what should be and what, in reality is. Like, there should be peace everywhere,every one should be happy, everyone should be satisfied..............no complains, no sadness, no conspiracies, no jealousy, no diseases, no misunderstandings, no dictatorship should be there. I earnestly want this. But in reality, I don't know when this ideal situation in this world will come.
Practically I crave for all these desired things but am left with a type of restlessness. I feel like the inner peace is lost. Not exactly lost because the means of a lost thing is the thing which was earlier there with us and now missing. But peace is the thing which my heart and soul craves for long but finds itself unable to get it completely. Even in childhood, I remember I used to lay down on the bed near my window and stare at a very old tree that was in front of this window and had so many branches, for many hours. I don't know what I used to think that time watching that old tree but I think that time also, i had tensions..:)....tensions....may be...how to come first in the class by studying just comics and children's magazines...;)....how to win competitions which come in magazines, how to get monetary independence, how to do something different to make my parents proud of me........whetever..........no satisfaction was there in my childhood days too. different phases of life come and go but my search for inner peace and satisfaction was never completed. I don't know why it is so with me that i get the pleasures and pain attached with each other. Pleasure and pain at the same time. Generally, people say that pleasure and pain come to a person alternatively. But I feel them simultaneously. May be, there is something good in this arrangement that the god/nature has created for me. for instance, if my direct boss is good for me at the same time the senior boss i.e. boss' boss is worst, not only for me but for her all subordinates. And getting more miserable day by day for me. Due to this attachment of pleasure and pain that is specially for me I can't even enjoy when pleasure comes coz pain is also attached with it that hurts simultaneously.
The circumstances are so jumbled that I find myself unable to find the way out. I feel myself tangled in threads made up of different problems of life. I get frustrated sometimes and think what to do to get out of the trap. I don't disscuss it with anybody as no one will have interest in listening to some other's problems. Every body has his/her own set of problems. Still when people see me in tension they say, ' abhi to tumne tensions dekhi hi kahan hain.....abhi to tum free ho..........shaadi hone do fir pata lagega......kitni saari tensions hoti hain life mein......apni tension alag aur biwi-bachcho ki tension bhi hoti hai saath mein'
Oh God!! I think, why don't we all get such type of partners who sort out our problems....at least then, we would feel some relaxed. But I think everybody has his/her on tensions. One can solve our problems only when some one is tension free, intelligent and at the same time caring for us. I don't know if someone of this kind has been made by God or not yet. At last, I again come to the same conclusion. Let us transfer all our pains/problems/burdens/tensions to God. Because he is tension-free, intelligent and caring to us too. These are we, who forget him every time and praise the world or blame the world.
O God! I want to get the power, the energy, the strength, the something that is free from all boundations, the something that is free from all expectations...............the something that..............
.....................
.....................
.....................
again unlimited expectations..:):)
Practically I crave for all these desired things but am left with a type of restlessness. I feel like the inner peace is lost. Not exactly lost because the means of a lost thing is the thing which was earlier there with us and now missing. But peace is the thing which my heart and soul craves for long but finds itself unable to get it completely. Even in childhood, I remember I used to lay down on the bed near my window and stare at a very old tree that was in front of this window and had so many branches, for many hours. I don't know what I used to think that time watching that old tree but I think that time also, i had tensions..:)....tensions....may be...how to come first in the class by studying just comics and children's magazines...;)....how to win competitions which come in magazines, how to get monetary independence, how to do something different to make my parents proud of me........whetever..........no satisfaction was there in my childhood days too. different phases of life come and go but my search for inner peace and satisfaction was never completed. I don't know why it is so with me that i get the pleasures and pain attached with each other. Pleasure and pain at the same time. Generally, people say that pleasure and pain come to a person alternatively. But I feel them simultaneously. May be, there is something good in this arrangement that the god/nature has created for me. for instance, if my direct boss is good for me at the same time the senior boss i.e. boss' boss is worst, not only for me but for her all subordinates. And getting more miserable day by day for me. Due to this attachment of pleasure and pain that is specially for me I can't even enjoy when pleasure comes coz pain is also attached with it that hurts simultaneously.
The circumstances are so jumbled that I find myself unable to find the way out. I feel myself tangled in threads made up of different problems of life. I get frustrated sometimes and think what to do to get out of the trap. I don't disscuss it with anybody as no one will have interest in listening to some other's problems. Every body has his/her own set of problems. Still when people see me in tension they say, ' abhi to tumne tensions dekhi hi kahan hain.....abhi to tum free ho..........shaadi hone do fir pata lagega......kitni saari tensions hoti hain life mein......apni tension alag aur biwi-bachcho ki tension bhi hoti hai saath mein'
Oh God!! I think, why don't we all get such type of partners who sort out our problems....at least then, we would feel some relaxed. But I think everybody has his/her on tensions. One can solve our problems only when some one is tension free, intelligent and at the same time caring for us. I don't know if someone of this kind has been made by God or not yet. At last, I again come to the same conclusion. Let us transfer all our pains/problems/burdens/tensions to God. Because he is tension-free, intelligent and caring to us too. These are we, who forget him every time and praise the world or blame the world.
O God! I want to get the power, the energy, the strength, the something that is free from all boundations, the something that is free from all expectations...............the something that..............
.....................
.....................
.....................
again unlimited expectations..:):)
Comments