ATTRACTION

It was Sunday today.......my mom who had recently visited to me,  had to go back today but before returning Haldwani, she asked me to accompany her to our Sant shri asaram ji ashram, karolbgh. She wanted to go there for some ashram and sewa related work. Since I had not visited our ashram for long so I also decided to go there with mummy. So........no need to be mentioned that whole day experience was great. 

As Mummy's train timing was from 4 pm so we left ashram at 2pm. after that, we took metro for Rajiv chowk the junction connecting many metro routes and reaching that station, mom took metro for her railway station and I took metro for my home.

After coming home I opened Internet on my laptop and engaged myself in surfing net. Getting bored of net I listened to some songs which I am liking these days like dil to bachcha hai ji and hey shona.....after that I listened some satsangs of bapuji then I had dinner, then took newspapers and quickly read them.............. like this whole of the day ended and at 10 pm i went to my bed..........switched off light closed my eyes under quilts................but a little cute face was roaming around again and again in my mind that forced me to write this article..............I opened my eyes........switched on the light and my laptop............ and started writing ..................
Actually we don't know what makes us attract with someone or makes other attract towards us................when I think all this, Newton's law of gravitation etc come in my mind or newton's third law etc and sometimes astrological rules that how to judge two people will get attracted.............. but no theory can completely explain this procedure.
Yes,...........I was talking about that cute face.....................

when mumma and I took metro for Karolbagh and entered in metro train..........all seats were full of passengers so I stood leaning on the piller of train. I noticed a sweet girl child standing in between a couple sitting on a seat. Child was attracting all by stammering unknown, meaningless words. Her age might be 1 and a half years or 2. Her complexion- fair, cheeks were red like tomato. As soon as she saw me she cried............didiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...............having pain in her voice.........I looked at her as I had back towards her before listening to her painful sweet voice. She had strached a hand towards me and other hand was on the back waal of the seat to support herself...................................I saw her and just smiled, then caught her strached hand to do shakehands..........but seeing me she strached both of her hands.........she wanted to come on my lap or she wanted me to hold her.........................I didn't hold her as I am afraid of lifting children in lap because they can wet your clothes by...... you know...........urin...... any time....:)...................but she continuously persuaded her mom to let her go towards me.....................in the mean time some gentlemen gave seats to mummy and me. so now I sat on the seat in fornt of her,.......................the child forcefully got down from her mom's lap and straightaway came to me..........'diddii'..............
I looked at her.........she gave both her hands to me as if saying 'please lift me in your lap'.................as I took both her hands, she adjusted herself to come to my lap...............Hahahaha.....I thought 'children know how to be lovable'................in such condition despite thinking about the possibility of her toilet etc...........I took her in my lap.....................Mummy whispered to me in my ears......."tere pichhle janam ki bahan maloom pad rahi hai jis tarah se tere hi paas aane ki zid kar rahi thi"...........
so now she was in my hands..............oh! that soft touch.........her small fingers.........she was really very sweet..............her doll-like round face with her red cheeks..........her curly long hair........she leaned her face and head on my shoulder and took rest........... as if finding relax of the whole world in my arms only.................a boy sitting beside me said to the girl sitting beside him 'kitni sweet hai na?' and gave his hand to the child. The child gave her hand to him too but didn't try to leave me..........her mom tried to call her but don't know why she wanted to stay with me only.......though I was not giving her any thing and not saying anything to her either................at last her parents succeeded to take her back by pulling her attention towards something which was in her mother's hand.........anyways........that was a sweet baby indeed............

So..................... tonight as I closed my eyes for sleeping the sweet memories of that child engrossed my mind completely and forced to think that............why? not all, but some people attract some particular people in this world.....................and thinking process continues as always.............................I opened my laptop and started to write down the sweet memories on my blog pages..........
thinking................
...........would I be able to find solution of the unsolved puzzle of attraction some day?

Comments

Anonymous said…
VERY NICE!!

Popular posts from this blog

वरकला की यात्रा

Thekkady trip

Malayali new year