those people.............................


In our life we meet with a lot of people………everyone is of a different and unique nature……we can’t find anyone who has all virtues..similarly no one has all vices in him…………but it’s true that the ratio of virtues and vices varies in different persons and I realize that when we come in contact with saints or when we get the company of good people(those who have more virtues than vices)…………our virtues get exaggerate in comparison of our vices.
Yes,…..this whole process takes place in a person’s life...... that all good habits enter slowly in a person’s behavior unknowingly…….only when he is keen to accept good qualities or when he doesn’t have over-confidence………..because when a person thinks that he is full of good qualities….it denotes that he doesn’t want to take any more good habits………….our BAPUJI says ‘ an eye can’t see itself….it can see itself only in the mirror i.e. when it’s reflection is far from the eye…..in a similar way when a person has virtues he can’t see them  but when the virtues start going far from that particular person ,then only he thinks that he has the virtues.’………this is a statement which has a very deep meaning…………….

Any ways…….right now I am not going to talk about my own virtues or vices…but sometimes I feel very bad when I have to face those people who badly affect others………since my childhood I hate those people who make fun of others and who pass taunts on others, those who take interest in others personal lives and pass sarcastic comments…….…..being with those people is such a bitter experience that scares me like a nightmare.

We can’t get rid of everything we dislike in our life……………we should originate a power to fight against the unwanted species or should make ourselves so hard-skinned that no sarcastic comments can affect us…………….in our relationship, in our office or in our neighbourhood such kind of people can be found anywhere…………….when I had joined my office I used to talk less………..so some people thought it easy to pass comments on a serious and less talkative person……..I got hurt by those comments so hard  that I felt my heart burning inside……………………….but as I started  replying them funnily so that they would not get hurt by my replies but at the same time  I wanted to make it clear to them that  I am capable of replying them………………….they stopped passing comments……..also it may be the reason that after some time they understood my actual nature…………………….

Whatever might be the reason……..but now I have understood that for such type of people its better to reply at the spot i.e. tit for tat. However I don’t say that they are very bad people…………….no, surely they have many good habits in them except this bad habit of passing sarcastic comments…………sometimes  I think that I should get rid of the habit of taking other people’s comments so seriously. This will also help me being happy in life…………….specially when I know that I have not been sent on earth by the GOD to entangle in such small things.
THERE IS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT AS GOD IS ALWAYS WITH ME.:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

वरकला की यात्रा

Thekkady trip

Malayali new year