birth day


Ah..........so now i have passed almost one third of my life........life is like that only......
first we waste our precious minutes, then hours, days, then months, then years.......
and in this way our whole life passes...and we don't get time to think for ourselves.......
if I look back to my life, I  can't see anything great.....in these 25 years ...I should have done at least 25 good things....I don't remember any very great thing which I have done for the life or smile of others.......we live our life for our own...never for others....this is our worst fault.....
actually we want many things in our life.sooner or later we get those things...sometimes all those things we want and sometimes some of those things that we want......our  desires for ourselves are so much that we don't get time to think for others..........
although we cannot make all people happycan't make all poor people rich......but can try our best for the good of them.

sometimes I think that I think so much.....''main aisi kyun hoon?''its really very bad to think so much and to do a little. it would be better if I start doing something ..............................

Now I m  25 year old girl, old enough to think properly and now I should make some plan and should follow it at least for a year.......and for making the plans, my diary will be the best....which I have not touched since I have started writing blogs.
so..................my diary................I m coming again to u. 

Popular posts from this blog

वरकला की यात्रा

Thekkady trip

Malayali new year