life and time

WHAT is life?
This is the opportunity given to all of us without any exception. any poor person or a rich person gets the same amount of time to spend..................these are only our own efforts that give us the desired results.

even a rickshaw-puller's daughter can qualify M.B.B.S., even a stone- crusher's son can become an I.A.S. officer............as we have read in our daily newspapers.
now the thing to ponder about is what prevents us from achieving all what we want in life.
well...........in my case i think its the laziness and the lack of vision of actual direction......where to go.

actually a science/arts/commerce graduate or postgraduate finds himself a little bit confused to determine in which direction to go for profession. I remember that I used to hate an engineer's profession when I was in class 11th-12th, so didn't appear for any engineering exam after 12th. Now I realize that a student should decide a profession just in school times and should prepare for it whole heartily during 11th, 12th and graduation........

but now........repenting about any past mistakes is not a solution of any problem which I m facing right now.Though now, there are two clearly visible ways in front of me.........either i can pursue in banking sector, or can try for the administrative jobs like I.A.S or P.C.S.

YES, I know that with the preparation which I have for these type of exams right now, it's very ridiculous to think about an exam like I.A.S. because this exam needs hard work and a lot of time to prepare for it................and the worst fault of mine is to waste so much of time in useless things.

Really, I don't know the exact work in which I waste my precious time. But surely I have to do something ........mummy papa say that my tuition students take my precious hours that I can spend on my studies...............but I think they, some times make me use my time....when I m wasting it.

I remember, as i have been teaching tuition to my neighbouring children since I had completed my 12th class, from that time I used to control my mood for my tuition students. There was a time, when I was upset after returning from college.........but for the tuition students, I used to keep my mood happy for teaching them...........many times, I had to get up early in the morning for teaching them and that helped me in managing my daily routine i.e. to wake up early and to sleep early at night. that's why, I never refuse the children to teach (at least maths)..................actually there is also an emotional reason behind it. it's that when a student comes to me for maths' tuition, I remind of my own time of school days when I had an urgent need of some good tuition of maths in 10th standard and parents used to deny for the same saying that only dumb students go to tuition.............................oh! just leave it. I don't have to think all that.

There are many people who have done great things in spite of their limited resources. So .....it's the will power, the quality of managing time and the stamina to do hard work which play a great role in making one's destiny. So, lets do something meaningful (in reality, not in dreams) to make my dreams come true.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

वरकला की यात्रा

Thekkady trip

Malayali new year