FRIENDS


Sometimes I think about the friendship..........what is friendship?
there is an old saying-'a friend in need is a friend indeed.'.......... yes, I think it has been very rightly said.
we meet a lot of people in this short life........wherever we go, whatever we do......we are always in the need of a companion. most of the times we get one. but the thing is that ....can we say these all our friends?

In my opinion, a friend is one, on whom we can trust upon even more than that we trust on ourselves. The one, who never ignores us even when he/she is with other people or even when we are facing our difficult times. In fact, our difficult time is the best period to judge a friend.
The one who is never envious of our achievements or advantages. We can easily find out the people who are with us externally but actually jealous of us internally.

We can always get some people who are with us when we enjoy.......but most of them disappear when we need them....yes, I know....nothing is ideal in this imperfect world.but still there are some who are always trustworthy.
I think the friend remains same for us all over the life.His/her mood never changes with the changing seasons or by the other people's opinion for us because our friend completely knows our nature.

Right now, I m lucky enough to have some friends. Also, I try to be the best for those honest people who trust me. It is not necessary to talk to them every next day or every next week but the necessary thing is to be helpful to them in the hour of their need. also I want to be the major force which will push them on the right path.

someone has said......" love is blind but the friendship opens his eyes."

Comments

Unknown said…
the vivid and lucid account given of Haridwar visit and PCS exam, reflects the writer nurturing within you , you can pen down some good books in future and will definitely fetch you big laurels.....your account reveals the innocent, soft heart and childish part of your character and expect you to clear the PCS exam next time...which i am sure you can do with a bit more soincerity and hardwork.

Popular posts from this blog

वरकला की यात्रा

Thekkady trip

Malayali new year